Magazine Subscription – PA Life Club

Magazine Subscription

  • * Mandatory Fields
  • In order to activate your PA Life Club membership you must accept our terms and conditions (please tick below as appropriate)
  • Payment is required within 14 days of confirming your PA Life Club membership
    Your membership will not be activated until payment is received
    You will not benefit from all of the PA Life Club incentives, exclusive events and offers until payment is received
    Failure to pay accounts in accordance with our terms and conditions will make the purchaser liable to surcharges of (a) 3% of the gross rate where the sum owing has not been paid on the due date and (b) a further 4%, making a total of 7%, on the gross rate where the sum owing remains unpaid 14 days or more after the due date.
  • Please Note
    For operational reasons, when attending PA Life Club Events, your information may be shared with third party suppliers.
  • Member - 30 GBP per 1 year - Ongoing.
  • £ 0.00

  • At Sagepay We process millions of secure payments each month for over 30,000 businesses.